Thursday, January 31, 2013

Day 31 of 365 Days of Fitness Blogging

I made it a full month!  31 days of posting everday.  31 days of following my Les Mills Pump workout guide and eating right!  Feeling pretty good about myself right now.  Will be posting stats tomorrow.

Whenever I felt like skipping a workout or eating something I shouldn't I remembered my "why"and reviewed my goals.  I have my goals posted on my fridge so I can look at them everyday.  It really does help!


Did 60 minutes of cardio at the gym today.  Got there by 2:30 pm and avoided the late afternoon rush.  Come 4 pm it starts to get crazy busy.  Not only do you have everyone coming straight from work but some of the classes are starting. 

My legs were burning when I first started, they were pretty tight from yesterday's Pump squat and lunge tracks.  Had to mentally keep pushing past the discomfort. I did it and they felt pretty loose afterwards.  I want to express it wasn't a feeling of pain. I wouldn't push myself if I was injured.

If you enjoy reading this blog, I’d be very grateful if you’d help it spread by emailing it to a friend, or sharing it on Twitter or Facebook. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment