Sunday, January 13, 2013

Day 13 of 365 Days of Fitness Blogging

1st day of the Australian Open!



It has been a great day.  Started with going to a friends church with her and her family.   It was a nice service with great music.  I have to tell you though, I kind of felt like I was cheating on my church by being there. lol

After church we headed up to Aspen Athletic were my friend, Jennifer, has a membership.  She was able to get me in for the day, for free, and they gave me a 5 day free pass to check them out.  Was a really nice facility and they have tons of machines. 

We started out on the treadmill and did 35 minutes and then we did 15 minutes on the elliptical while waiting for the stairmaster. Has anyone else done the stairmaster?  Holy crap, it is tough.  After 13 floors, I had to step off.  I can definitely see wanting to do that machine everytime and upping how many floors you do. 

To top of a great day, the Australian Open started. WooHoo!  Watching me some tennis on ESPN and kicking back relaxing.  Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend. 


No comments:

Post a Comment