Monday, January 28, 2013

Day 28 of 365 Days of Fitness

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

This is one of my favorite scriptures.  I always try to figure it all out, do it all myself, worry about what is happening or not happening.  This reminds me that God is in control, that I don't have to know or understand it all, to put my faith with Him.  That He is there and is making the path straight for me. 

Today I completed 60 minutes of cardio, 30 minutes on the elliptical and 30 minutes on the stationary bike.  Took a picture today of me in all my sweat glory.  If you look over my shoulder you will se my friend Jennifer on the stairmaster from hell.  :)





1 comment: