Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Day 1 of 365 Days of Fitness Blogging

Happy New Year!! For me 2013 is a New Beginning. A year of no more procrastinating. A year of setting goals and taking action. It is all starting with the challenge I have given myself, "365 Days of Fitness Blogging." I am taking an unconventional way to keep myself accountable and motivate me to "stick with it" on my path to weight loss. I am asking you to join me and follow my progress. I know the more people I have watching and cheering for me, keeping me accountable, the more successful I will be. I have created a blog button, please grab it and share it with your friends and follow me on my fitness blog. 
365 Days of Fitness Blogging


  Tomorrow starts my 90 day round of Les Mills Pump. I am doing this with a group of great ladies that have joined me in my Beachbody Challenge Group. We are doing a mix of different Beachbody programs including Les Mills Pump, TurboFire, Insanity and Power 90. I am really excited to see the great progress I know we all are going to make.  Support, accountability and motivation from the Challenge Group paired with a great workout program from Beachbody and proper nutrition equals success!!

I have done my food shopping and have my Shakeology ready to go.  I will be tracking my food on MyFitnessPal.com. Today I will be relaxing and doing laundry.  I have been sick all week, started the day after Christmas, so just wanting to continue to rest up.  Glad the first week of Les Mills Pump is an easy week with a lot of learning the moves and short workouts.  Since I have done this program I would normally skip week 1 and go to week 2, but since I am still a little under the weather I think it will be the perfect pace for me this week.

Here is to a great 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment