Saturday, January 26, 2013

Day 26 of 365 Days of Fitness Blogging

Woke up super early this morning, well for a Saturday anyway.  Needed to drive my daughter to work.  It is nice getting up early on the weekends, you get so much more accomplished.  Even my hubby got up early with me.  Had some training webinars that I had been wanting to take and I was able to complete them

Worked out at Aspens today.  Forgot my ear phones and had to keep pushing myself to go harder and longer.  Listening to pumped up music really helps to give you that extra boost during your workouts. 

Me on my way to the gym.
 
After I got home and showered I took a nap on the couch.  Was really tired and needed the extra sleep.  When I was at the gym I noticed while working out that my chest sounded congested when I breathed, you know that deep rattly sound.  And now my nose is running.  Hoping it doesn't turn in to anything worse as I have nursery duty tomorrow night at church. 
 
Last night I participated in "Friday Night Sew-In".  Spent hours sewing last night and really enjoyed myself.  Definitely need to make more time for the things I enjoy.  If you want to see pictures and read about my FNSI results head over to Homemade Gone Wild


3 comments:

  1. Love the hat! CUTE! I have a couple & love wearing them. Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking of telling you I love the Turbo Fire hat as well. :-). I ordered a beach body End the Trend shirt that was on sale. It is for warmer weather, I hope I can wear it when we go to the color run.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! This is one of my fav hats. SS: I saw those shirts you are talking about. Was thinking of ordering one too.

    ReplyDelete