Friday, January 25, 2013

Day 25 of 365 Days of Fitness Blogging

When I logged in to MyFitnessPal.com today, this is what greeted me...

25 days and still going strong! 
 
Worked out today, did 60 minutes of cardio at the gym.  Really glad I got my workout done early as I started my cycle today.  The cramps are killer!  Not feeling my best this afternoon at all.  I do think Midol is a miracle drug. Made my afternoon bearable. If you haven't tried Midol and you have bad cramps, back ache, etc. you should definitely try it.

Normally I have really bad PMS, very moody.  I am not exaggerating, it's bad.  This should be reason enough for me to continue to exercise and cut out the sugar and processed food because there was no PMS this time.  No hormonal crazy person!  Amazing how kindly your body treats you when you treat it right.
 
Tonight I am going to spend a little me time and join my ladies in Friday Night Sew-In.  It is a virtual way a group of us, all over the world, on the internet spend time sewing "together".  Then we all post the next day and share what we worked on the night before.  I bet it has been 4 months since I have joined in, maybe longer.  Can't wait to get my sew on!
 

Handmade by Heidi
 

No comments:

Post a Comment