Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Day 30 of 365 Days of Fitness Blogging.

Week 5 of Les Mills Pump Schedule

Wednesday 1/30, Day 1 – Pump and Shred     

Thursday 1/31, Day 2 – Hard Core Abs, Walk (45 minutes) I will do 60 minutes of cardio at the gym.
Friday 2/1, Day 3 – Pump and Burn
Saturday 2/2, Day 4 – Flow, Hard Core Abs plus I will do 60 minutes of cardio at the gym.
Sunday 2/3, Day 5 – Rest
Monday 2/4, Day 6 – Pump and Shred

I am pretty "Pumped" about my results this week. I lost 5.2lbs, that brings my total so far for the month to 9.2lbs! Really happy that I didn't give up on myself when the scale wasn't moving. Stayed consistent and my body rewarded me on it's time not mine.


Tomorrow is my 30th day on the program. I will be doing my 30 day measurements, pics, etc on Friday morning and will be doing a video update Friday afternoon.

“Whether you think you can, or you think you can't--you're right.”  ― Henry Ford

To have lasting change you need to do more than eat right and exercise.  Yes, that can and will give you the results right now, but don't short change yourself.  You must work on your inner self, your personal development.  Otherwise, there is a chance that you will go back to the behavior that got you where you are. Most times this is the toughest part of the process.  Don't give up on yourself, you are worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment