Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Day 9 - Les Mills Pump Week 1 Results


 
My goal is to every week also do a video blog.  I am hoping it will always work out to be on my "results" day which with this round of Les Mills Pump is Wednesday.

After 1 week of Les Mills Pump I have lost 2lbs.  Not exactly the number I was hoping for but I will take it.  A loss is a loss after all! If I look at my monthly goal I am pretty close to where I should be.  I have a goal to lose 10lbs this month and that would average to 2.5lbs. 

Started phase 1 of LMP nutrition plan today.  This part is what makes me nervous.  I am supposed to up my calories to 2,000/day.  View today's food journal.
 
Les Mills Pump Week 2
Schedule:
Day 1 – Pump and Burn (today)     
Day 2 – Walk (Couch to 5k training)
Day 3 – Pump Challenge, Hard Core Abs
Day 4 – Flow
Day 5 – Pump and Burn
Day 6 – Rest
Day 7 – Hard Core Abs, Walk Couch to 5k training)

1 comment: