Friday, February 1, 2013

Day 32 of 365 Days of Fitness Blogging

Official month one results for Les Mills Pump

.....(drum roll)....

down 9.2lbs and 9.25 inches.

<<applause>>


I am very happy with my month one results!  Not only with the numbers, but I am also seeing significant improvements in my Pump workouts and my cardio workouts.  I am setting Monday February 18th as my goal to start my Couch to 5k training.  I plan to incorporate this program on my Les Mills Pump "walk" days.  Can't forget I have a June 1st 5K race to participate in.

With all of that said, I am doing it tonight, going off plan! For the past two days it seems to be all I can think about and it is driving me crazy! After a month of doing it, I think I can have some pizza and drinks. Just going to do it and get it over with so I can focus hard during February. I know it will cause a stall for the next 2-3 days, but that is okay.

I did complete my workout for today which was Pump & Burn.

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment