Saturday, January 5, 2013

Day 5 - Super Saturday!

Day 5 of 365 Days of Fitness Blogging!

I was up and out the door early today.  Attended a Beachbody Super Saturday event.  We have one the beginning of January every year to celebrate success from the previous year, announcements for the new year and set goals for the year. It is always fun, energizing and inspiring.  Got to hear a lot of amazing success stories.  Really makes you proud to be partnered with such a great company!




Huge announcement for is the next year's Success Club Trip.  Can hardly believe it, Beachbody has charted a whole ship! 

 
Ate on plan all day today, even though I was out for half of the day. View today's food journal. I did end up taking a nap this afternoon because I had the most horrible headache. I don't know if it is from my body detoxing from all the sugar I am no longer giving it or this lingering head cold.  Either way I needed it. 

Still managed to do my workout this evening.  No excuses!  Today was a "walk" day on my Les Mills Pump schedule so I am incorporating the Couch to 5K training on these days.  Remember, I have a 5k on June 1st that I need to train for! It is a good thing I have 5 months to get ready for the race.  There was a lot of positive self-talk happening towards the end of the workout!

Week 1 C25K: Each session should take about 30 minutes, three times a week. Brisk five-minute warmup walk. Then alternate 60 seconds of jogging and 90 seconds of walking for a total of 20 minutes. Then five-minute cool down walk. (There is a strong chance I will repeat each week before moving on to the next week)



No comments:

Post a Comment