Friday, January 4, 2013

Day 4 of 365 days of Fitness Blogging

It's Friday! 

Today was a crazy busy day.  Spent a lot of the day in front of a computer doing web work for clients.  For me, one of my most useful work tools is the "to do list".  How many of you keep a running to do list? I can't imagine working or even managing my personal life with out a to do list that I am constantly marking things off of and adding things to. 

Did Les Mills Pump - Pump Challenge for my workout today.  Came in really good on my calories and carb count today too.  View today's food journal.

I planned ahead my meals today and logged them all at once this morning.  I did this because I knew I was going out to dinner tonight and  I wanted to make sure I didn't go over my calories for the day.  Plan ahead for success! 


Dinner out with the family at The Hereford House was great. It was really nice to spend time with the whole family, it is hard to get us all together for dinner anymore with both of my kids working and going to school. 

Not going to lie, I was eyeing there loaded baked potatoes and fresh dinner rolls.  Potatoes are my weakness!  I didn't cave, not even one bite.  Don't get me started on the yummy looking cocktail the people at the next table were drinking!  That is okay, I stayed focused on what I want most.  :)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment