Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Day 29 of 365 Days of Fitness Blogging

Today I did Les Mills Pump Flow.  Technically it was on the schedule for yesterday, but I did cardio at the gym and then today and tomorrow they had a mistake on the calendar and scheduled back to back Pump workouts.  Of course, I don't want to do back to back strength workouts so this worked for me to break it up and not hurt myself.

Yesterday it wass in the 70s, warm and beautiful.  Today was rainy and chilly.  Love Missouri weather!

Picked up some great books today!  One is for my bible study meeting on Monday nights.  Yesterday was my first session and it was great.  The ladies are so wonderful and really made me feel welcome. It is such a blessing to be able to study the Word with others and grow in my knowledge and relationship with God.

 
 
The next goody I got was this great book of Bible promises, I got it to use in my daily life and devotional time. It was on sale, I do love a sale. :)
 


View today's food journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment