Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Day 8 of 365 Days of Fitness Blogging

Day 8 of 365 Days of Fitness Blogging

We have made it over 1 week!  It's the small things. :)

Today was a rest day for me.  I always take my rest days for what they are, REST.  The experts put together these fitness programs and have scheduled out the workouts for optimal performance and recovery.  Who am I to argue with them.  I did spend some extra time food planning and shopping for phase 1, which starts tomorrow.  As the workouts intensify my calories go up.  I have went through the Les Mills Pump Nutrition Guide and am looking forward to mixing in some new meals. 

I strongly believe in ongoing personal development.  I believe it is vital for succes in your personal, relationship, finance, businesss and all other areas of your life.  I am currently reading The Slight Edge by Jeff Olson.  Great read and it is one that you will read over and over again. 

 
What are you reading? 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment