Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Day 22 of 365 Days of Fitness Blogging

Worked out at the gym today.  Did 30 minutes on the elliptical and 30 minutes on the stationary bike.  Took another sweaty pic!  It is my motivation, reminds me how hard I've worked. 


I haven't started back on the Couch to 5k training since I started going to the gym for my cardio days.  Focusing on strengthing my knee and working on my endurance.  I look to be getting back in to C25K the beginning of February.  This will still give me plenty of time to train for the 5k on June 1st. 

Who is going to The Color Run? If you would like to join our team, go to http://thecolorrun.com/kansascity/ and click on "Sign Up". Towards the end of the registration process it will ask if you want to join a team. Click "Yes" and then type Color My Awesomeness. If you sign up leave a comment here or go to my Facebook page and let me know.

This is a message I sent to my Beachbody Challenge Group participants today and that I would share with you too.


No comments:

Post a Comment