Thursday, January 10, 2013

Day 10 of 365 Days of Fitness Blogging

Great day today!  A little rainy outside but low 40s. Spent some time with my daughter, Taylor, today customizing and filling out the order form for her class ring.  It is hard for me to believe that she and my son, Hayden, are both getting close to graduating from high school.  Taylor is a sophmore and Hayden is a junior.  It honestly just seems like yesterday they were in elementary school bringing me home school papers they had completed in crayon.  They will always be my babies!


Today I did couch to 5k training on the treadmill.  While I was on the treadmill I setup my tablet and listened to an audio book by Brian Tracy, No Excuses.  Great use of my time.  I feel like the Queen of Multi-Tasking now! LOL  Don't know if it was because of what I was listening to or if I am improving, but today was the best run/walk I have had so far.  Makes me think I might actually be ready come June 1st!  View today's food journal here. 


OK, now I am going to watch tonight's Grey's Anatomy episode that I have DVR'd.  Anybody else watch Grey's Anatomy?  Thanks to my good friend Jennifer for getting me hooked on this show!

No comments:

Post a Comment