Sunday, January 20, 2013

Day 20 of 365 Days of Fitness Blogging

Great service this morning at church.  I love when they have the whole choir up there singing.  Always lifts me up.  



We're talking about Words to live by and how the Bible changes us in church.  I took a lot of notes, but I will share a few of my favorite scriptures from today.

Psalm 20:4 - May he grant you your heart's desire and fulfill all your plans!

Psalm 20:6 - Now I know that the Lord saves his anointed; he will answer him from his holy heaven
with the saving might of his right hand


Hebrews 13:5 - Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”

James 1:22 - But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves.

Worked out at Aspen's today.  Spent 30 minutes on the elliptical and 30 minutes on the bike.  Went 1 mile further today on the bike in the same amount of time plus I had upped the level. 

View today's food journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment