Monday, January 21, 2013

Day 21 of 365 Days of Fitness Blogging

I freezed my booty off at work today! I had on a jacket, gloves and my space heater and I was still cold.  At some point during the afternoon I must have just acclimated to the frigid air because I stopped feeling so cold, eventually. I am ready for spring!! 

Les Mills Pump & Burn completed today.  My legs were screaming after the squat track!  Of course, I was grunting at the end of most of the tracks to just push myself to finish.  Bonus, I got to look at Petter while I worked out. lol

Who wouldn't want to workout with them...

 
 
Made a LC twist on stuffed green pepers for dinner tonight.  I am calling it Pepper Beef Casserole. Got the idea/recipe from my friend Jennifer who saw something similar pinned on Pinterest.
 
Serves 8 (1 cup servings)
 
2 lbs Ground Beef
2 Green &/or Red Peppers (next time I will probably do 3)
Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
3 - 8 oz cans Tomato Sauce (I would have rather used the tomato chunks but my kids hate eating these. Next time I will use 2 cans)
 
Ground beef in a skillet, drain grease.  Julienne peppers. Mix tomato sauce, cheese, peppers and ground beef all together in glass baking dish. Cook for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
 
Nutrition per serving: 307 calories, 9 carbs, 18 fat, 28 protein.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment