Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Day 15 of 365 Days of Fitness Blogging

Today has been a really productive day.  Spent some time at the gym, Aspen's Athletic, with my friend Jennifer again.  Still using my free pass.  Did talk to them about fees and I am really considering joining.  It is nice to get out of the house and meet up with someone to workout.  Even if we are doing our own thing.  With my current workout program this works perfectly.  Les Mills Pump schedule has "walk" days on the schedule, atleast 3 times a week.  So I can go to the gym and do my cardio.  Of course cardio is a bonus, I could do this everyday, just not my pump workouts.  You never want to do strength training on back to back days.  I did 30 minutes on the elliptical and 40 minutes on the treadmill.

 
My sweaty pic of me at the gym today.  Hey, it's not a beauty contest! lol
Join me and share your sweaty pics with me on Facebook.
 
Sitting here writing this blog post at Starbuck's, loving life and really appreciating the ability to get out and enjoy the sunshine, even if it is freezing outside. :)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment