Saturday, January 19, 2013

Day 19 of 365 Days of Fitness Blogging

Great day! Enjoyed sleeping in and then having some quiet time before everyone else in the house woke up. Such a great time to plan your day and spend time on your personal development.

Got some light housework done and then met up with my friend, Jennifer, at Aspen's for my workout. Clocked 30 minutes on the elliptical and 30 minutes on the stationary bike.

Now, I am making some yummy Low Carb Broccoli Cheese Soup. I have this pinned to my Low Carb Pinterst Board. It is a favorite of mine and the family, one I have made several times now.  I do add chicken to mine.  In the oven I bake boneless skinless chicken breast seasoned with salt and pepper.  Once cooked, I cube the chicken and add it to the soup.

Taylor and I have a girls night planned and it starts with watcing Pitch Perfect.  She has been wanting to watch this for sometime.  Hoping this is as funny as everyone is saying.  Then we might watch Brave, can't believe we haven't watched this one yet.  Let the laughter begin!

 
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment