Monday, January 7, 2013

Day 7 - Manic Monday

Day 7 of 365 days of fitness blogging.

Today I did couch to 5k on the treadmill.  It was late in the day when I did it, which isn't that big of deal because normally I don't mind doing my workouts late.  But today I was just so drained after work.  Really wanted to switch my rest day that is tomorrow to today. In fact I made the decision to do it for a whole 30 seconds and then I talked myself back out of it.  Or should I say talked myself in to getting on the treadmill right then and getting it done.  It was a tough workout, low energy. But literally almost immediately, I did feel better for just doing it.  Running on the treadmill even under normal circumstances is pretty hard on me, but I know it will only get better.  Put in the work a little each day and I know in a few months my results will start to show. 

Under my calories again today and here I am at 9pm, not hungry and have only had 1032 calories.  View My Food Journal.  I am going to have to do something different for tomorrow.  I know eating under my calorie goal will stall my weight loss, just like eating to much.  Well, maybe NOT just like eating to much, but the scale won't be going down.

Who's watching the new season of the Biggest Loser?  Jillian is back and as mean as ever.  I hate to say "mean", but she sure isn't putting up with any excuses. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment