Sunday, January 6, 2013

Day 6 - Lazy Sunday.

Day 6 of 365 Days of Fitness Blogging!

Today was slow going.  Went to bed pretty early last night, 10:30pm. This is even after my nice nap in the afternoon.  I then slept 10.5 hours!  I know I needed it but holy cow, 10.5 hours.  Still not feeling 100% after having the flu over the holidays.  Obviously.

Didn't do a lot around the house or outside of the house.  Did some goal setting.  I make a point to do this every Sunday for the week. 

Did get my workout done, Les Mills Pump - Pump Challenge.  The lunge bottom halves are killer!!

It is 8:30pm, I have logged my food all day, however, I am sitting here at only 929 calories.  Ugh, that is not good!  I will probably have some deli meat/turkey package or something to get my calories up a little.  Don't want to be this low.

In my Challenge Group today we were talking about group classes vs doing your workout at home in your living room.  I received a 3 week trial membership at Golds a few months ago, was super excited to get it with a friend and be able to do BodyPump and TurboKick live.  My 2 favorite workouts, Les Mills Pump and TurboFire are both the home version of these workouts.  So I was super stoked.  What I quickly found out was it wasn't as easy for me to get to these classes.  They only had 1 class a day after work hours and half the time I couldn't get to it.  Of course working out at home I can make it fit my schedule.  With the gym, I have to make their schedule fit in to mine.  I did love meeting the new people in the classes at the gym. What do you think?

I shared this with my Challenge Group participants today and wanted to share with you:

My personal 90 day Challenge Group goals
1. To lose 30lbs
2. To blog everyday
3. To journal my food everyday
4. To drink Shakeology everyday and let's not forget lots and lots of water!
5. To do my Les Mills Pump workout everyday as scheduled.
6. To help each one of Challenge participants stay committed till the end! :)

"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.” ― Les Brown

   

No comments:

Post a Comment