Monday, February 11, 2013

Day 42 of 365 Days of Fitness Blogging.


Proverbs 3:5-6

New International Version (NIV)
 
5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
6 in all your ways submit to him,
and he will make your paths straight.
 
This is a special scripture to me, one that spoke directly to me when I was "searching" to understand last year.  March 1st 2012 I accepted Christ in my life.   I don't know it all, but I don't have to.  I trust in the Lord with all my heart with all things. 
 
Bible study was tonight and we are doing a Beth Moore study on the Book of James, James Mercy Triumps.  My one take away for last week is "Love our neighbors as ourselves." This law is above all others.  If you do this one you would automatically do the others; shall not kill, shall not steal, shall not commit adultry...As Jesus Himself siad, "I give you a new command: Love one another. Just as I have loved you, you must also love one another", John 13:24.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment