Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Day 58 - Beloved

Beloved,

You are precious to Me. You always have been and always will be. I love you and will always love you.

My creation of you did not stop when you were born into this world. You were not finished then, nor are you finished now. You have far to go. But if you grow weary, remember I am with you and I will carry you. You have so much to discover! May you find joy in each thought that connects you consciously with My life within you.  May you discover wisdom with each feeling that brings you a clearer understanding of your own spiritual identity.

Each time you face a challenge with faith, you help to light up the world with sacred awareness.  And what a light of hope you are! So, My beloved, let the light of My spirit within you shine as you continue to learn and grow, to hope and trust. Yes, I am with you - always.

"I trust in the steadfast love of God forever and ever." Psalm 52:8

Day 7 of Daily Word for Women

No comments:

Post a Comment