Thursday, February 28, 2013

Day 59 - Turning the corner.

Think I am finally turning a corner this evening.  Was in a funk today, just allowing the stress of my personal situation get the better of me.  I kept reciting Philippians 4:6 (NLT) "Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done." 

Was great that I had some people reach out to me today, one including my Mother.  Love you Mom!  It is great to surround yourself with people who love and support you so you can reach out to them or even better they reach out to you, even when you don't ask them to.

Got a lot to do tomorrow! Planning my day now and making my to do list. Tomorrow is Pump Extreme and I will be getting it done!! Plus, I have an interview tomorrow morning. Pray for me! And then to end the evening we are having Ladies Night at my Antioch Bible Baptist Church. Should be lots of fun!

For my health and fitness goals I am going to be making a few small goals for myself each day.  Trying not to do it all at once.  Tomorrow my 2 goals are:
  1. Complete my Pump Extreme workout
  2. Drink 128 ounces of water
{Hugs}

No comments:

Post a Comment