Sunday, February 10, 2013

Day 41 of 365 Days of Fitness Blogging.

Had a beautiful time at service this morning.  Wish I could start everyday with my church family giving praise to the Lord and learning about His Word. 

Yesterday I had 1827 calories and 10 carbs and I lost 1.8lbs on the scale this morning.  I had more carbs today because I made this brocolli cheese casserole thing. No recipe to follow, I was just throwing what I had together. It is a "low carb" dish, but brocolli does have more carbs, 1 bag birdseye steamfresh has 16 carbs. Brocolli is good for you and has lots of fiber so I am completely okay with having it while low carbing.  Normally during induction you wouldn't have it. So today I will hit 1826 calories and 30 carbs. I know this is about consistency. I just got to do it everyday in a way that I will stick to it.  It is okay if I only lose 2lbs a week or even 1, although I really want more! LOL 
 
Even though I lost 1.8lbs on the scale this morning, I am still 1 pound away from where I was when I took my freakin "cheat" meal which caused me some struggles a few days later in the evenings. So I count the loss and am happy, but not really "counting" it till I get back to where I was before. 
 
Something else that has been giving me a hard time lately is my ongoing job search.  It is really hard to continue day after day looking for work, submitting resumes and not getting called.  I am putting my faith with God and trusting Him that the right thing will find me.  I just need to be patient and keep putting myself out there.
 
So who else is watching the Grammys!  Loving some of the perfomances.  Big fan of Fun, Mumford and Sons and Justin Timberlake.  Excited that he has a new album coming out. 
 
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment