Friday, February 15, 2013

Day 46 of 365 Days of Fitness Blogging

Made a confession on Facebook this morning...
Got to confess...I did horrible yesterday. Went out for a Vday lunch that ended up not being on plan that spilled over into the evening. Caculated the damage this morning, ugh, it was bad. Not happy with myself. Just screwed up weeks worth of work! I am Super focused today and will be for the next 6 weeks.
I feel so thankful and appreciative to all the kind words of support.  I know this isn't a sprint but a marathon and there will be slips along the way.   I swear I subcousiously do this because I don't think I deserve to lose the weight. No matter, I am so refocused today!

Went to JoAnn today and bought some foam board so I can start working on my new "vision board".  A few weeks ago I went to a local good will shop and bought a BUNCH of magazines for 25 cents each.  It will be a work in progress, but here is what I have so far.  Do you have a vision board?  Take a picture of it and share with us at http://www.facebook.com/fitclubkc.  


More goodies that I got when I was at JoAnn.


I also wrote out a list of things to do when I am feeling "bored" or any of the other emotional reasons why you eat instead of actually eating. These are in random order.
  • Sew
  • Knit/Crochet
  • Beading
  • Bible Study 
  • Paint my nails
  • Vacuum
  • Clean some part of the house
  • Laundry (Really, there is always something to clean and laundry to be done!)
  • Take a bath
  • Call a friend on the phone
  • Go workout
  • Blog about it
I will continue to add things to this list.  Want to be prepared! I would love to hear some of the things you do to distract you from emotional eating.  Please share!

Just got done doing Les Mills Pump - Pump Revolution.  It was a late workout, but still got it done!  There is a very high possibility that I will not be able to move tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment