Sunday, March 10, 2013

Day 69

Today is day 69 of 2013.  How is everybody doing?  It has been up and down for me.  Not to worry, I am still here. :) I know I haven't been posting everyday.  Honestly, there isn't much to post about.  My life is pretty boring! HA. 

It has been a little crazy in my house the last few days. Have not been online much at all. I am starting a temp job tomorrow that will last 4 weeks.  I will have what they are calling a "working interview" tomorrow morning. I will know by noon if they are even going to keep me around for the full 4 weeks.  Excited and nervous! Not sure, but I believe there is a possibility for this to go full time. Either way, I am excited to be doing something and will have some money coming in!

Snacks and food are prepped for the week. I will slice a fresh apple everyday to go with my cheese stick for one of my snacks. Already chopped the cucumbers, turkey and hard boiled eggs for my daily salad at lunch, this will make it really quick and easy to put together my salad in the mornings.


No comments:

Post a Comment