Sunday, March 3, 2013

Day 61

I realized something yesterday, it was a day I had set as a goal date and I didn't reach my goal.  I had told myself I was going to lose 20lbs by March 2nd.  What did I do, I immediately called my Mom who is in my fit challenge group and my biggest supporter.  I reached out to her because I didn't want any negative talk in my head to derail me and I knew it could.  Plus, in the past I never reach out to someone, I just bury my emotions and eat food to cover it.  Well I know that doesn't work so I figured I better do the opposite!  She was great, just like I knew she would be. 

If 20lbs was the bulls-eye my arrow hit the grass!  So you know what I am doing?  I am picking up another arrow and taking aim again.  I have set a new goal for April 7th....lose 10lbs. 

Today's goals...
1.  Drink 128 ounces of water
2.  Reach out and encourage someone

Today is a rest day so I am going to get busy cleaning.  My house needs it! 


Don't forget tonight 8pm/7pm central, The Bible Series airs on The History Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment