Saturday, February 16, 2013

Day 47 of 365 Days of Fitness Blogging

Did a partial workout this morning (Combat). I say partial because I got 20 minutes into it and I wasn't even breaking a sweat. My heart was not in it. Plus, every punch I did hurt my chest and arms they were so sore from last night's Les Mills Pump Revolution workout.  So with that said, I went ahead and showered and had my Strawberry Vegan Shakeology for lunch. I was going to pull out some Brazil Butt Lift tonight when I got home from spending the afternoon with my mom, thrift store shopping, but I took a long nap instead.  I think I could have slept all night! 

Now I am going to do today's bible study for The Purpose Driven Life: What on Earth Am I Here For?  I am really loving this study.  They have put together audio and video that go with every day's reading.  I am only on day 5 but I highly recommend this to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment