Saturday, February 2, 2013

Day 33 of 365 Days of Fitness Blogging

Whew, don't know why, but it has been a really long day.  At 6pm I was ready for bed!  Just doesn't feel like a Saturday night at all. 

Had my massage today.  Very relaxing and loved having my muscles loosened up.  Not something that I would justify the expense for all the time, but it was a nice treat.

When I arrived back home guess what was waiting for me!


Front of hoodie.

Back of hoodie.

Thanks to Sean for organizing and getting us our great team shirts. 

While we are on the subject of Les Mills Pump, today was Flow.  Got to tell you I had intended on going to the gym early this morning but instead of hitting the snooze button on my alarm I hit the "dismiss" button.  So I didn't make it.  Plan b, I was going to do one of LMP's cardio DVDs at home, however, when I logged in to the SuperGym I discovered that my workout today was supposed to be Flow.  Score!  Kind of happy about that, because really after my massage I wasn't in the mood to do anything else.  It was a nice way to "end" my day. 

Cheers!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment