Thursday, January 17, 2013

Day 17 of 365 Days of Fitness Blogging.

Share your favorite recipe sites in the comments below!


I spent some time today browsing Pinterest and pinning some new favorite low carb recipe sites. 

Here are my top 3...

  1. I Breathe...I'm Hungry
  2. Sugar Free Chic
  3. 101 Low Carb Meals

Today was a cardio day on the Les Mills Pump schedule so I went to the gym.  I was feeling really tired today and sluggish during my workout.  It was through absolute will power that I got through the 30 minutes on the elliptical.  There is alwasy a positive pep talk going on in my head but then I usually hit my stride and I rock it.  Not today! The whole time I had to keep telling myself, just a little bit longer.  I did have my HR at 175, so I was in my cardio zone.  I was then going to do 30 minutes on the treadmill like I normally do.  It turned in to only 5 minutes.  My right knee was bothering me pretty bad.  It usually does, but I normally can make it to 20-25 minutes before it starts acting up.  So instead I did 20 minutes on the stationary bike.  Still burned some calories but was way gentler on my knee. 

After my workout was complete I made it official, I am now a member of Aspen's Athletic Club.  It's a really great way to vary my routine between my at home Pump workouts and some cardio at the gym. 

View my food journal.

Don't forget to share your favorite recipe sites in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment